Procastination is the mother of all evil!!!! Yes believe me, it is true. I am sure many of you agree with me on this one. When one work comes in, you said to yourself,"Hah, it's ok. It can wait. Tomorrow I will start on it". Then tomorrow came and gone and you still have not done it. Sound familiar? Ok ok... I think I am obsess with procastination.
One man's nightmare is another man's dream. Who believe in that? I believe as a Muslim, one Muslim's dream is the dream of every other Muslim. If your Muslim brother achieve something great, you should also feel proud as a brother in Islam. Jealousy should be the last thing on your mind. In fact you should encourage that brother further and support him in his course of great achievements. We need to stand together as one and united as one. Saying the same shahadah and praying to the same God. We are the Brotherhood of Islam.
At the same time, if our brother does something wrong, something that will tarnish the good name of Islam, we should stop him and help him. Helping him will eventually help ourselves. Helping him so that in turn, Allah will help us. Help him so that Islam will be preserve in its good name. Yet many of us, leave our brothers alone. "Why should I help him, he is not related to me","He is not one of US","We are better than him, he should come and seek our help". Is this the attitude that we as Muslim have? No wonder the Muslim here are over-represented in many bad things.
01 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment